PbxnFax Server adds a significant component to the PC based unified messaging
systems by integrating fax and email into a single unified platform.
PbxnFax Server allows users to send and receive faxes through a local or wide
Additionally, the PbxnFax Server allows users to send and receive faxes from
anywhere in the world by using either the PbxnFax Server remote web interface or
Email to Fax functionality.
By using the PbxnFax Server Outlook client, the PbxnFax Server enables you to
efficiently manage all of your desktop messages. This means that you use just
one easy, familiar tool to handle (store, forward, move, delete, etc.) all your
messages, including fax and email messages.
Not using Outlook? Not a problem, you can also send and receive faxes using any
email client, web browser or the PbxnFax Server Stand Alone Client.
The PbxnFax Server is completely scalable to meet the needs of organizations of
all sizes, and supports up to 300 ports or channels.
- Do you have multiple users who need to use the fax machine?
- Do you need an efficient way to archive and search your sent
and received faxes?
- Do you need a system that is capable to handle multiple fax
lines and thousands of faxes ?
- Do you need to fax the same document to multiple recipients?
- Do you need a solution that you can customize and integrate
into your document workflow?
If you've answered yes, PbxnFax is definitely what
you're looking for ! ! !
PbxnFaxÂ® is a web application for managing faxes and fully integrated with
PbxnFax allows users on any platform to view and send faxes without having to
install special software.
It also allows administrators to manage users, their permissions, fax lines, fax
PbxnFax can be accessed from the local network and remotely via Internet using
- Users can view faxes online with any standard web browser
(IE6/7, Mozilla/Firefox, Safari, and Opera)
- Download your faxes in PDF format
- Recognizable fax numbers can have their faxes forwarded
directly to an email address in PDF format
- Users can forward faxes via email without the need of an
- Unlimited users
- Multiple fax lines managed by PbxnFax
- Email to FAX support
- DID/DTMF-based routing support
- Receive Faxes as PDF or TIFF images in the Outlook and Stand
- Editable Comment Field for Received Faxes in Stand Alone
- Improved Email to Fax functionality (supports wider range of
- Archiving Received Faxes in PDF Format
- Printing of Fax Server Confirmation Messages
- Easily monitor and log what your users are faxing and to
- Faxes are stored in PDF format instead of a proprietary file
- Users on any platform use the same identical interface
- Faxes are archived on the server instead of in filing
- Eliminates multiple fax machines in a single facility
- Send faxes directly from your computer with email
- Reduces paper and toner use in both the fax machine and
- Online address book helps reduce human input error
- Unified messaging reduces desktop chaos created by numerous
converging messaging systems
- PbxnFax Server integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Outlook
providing a single familiar interface
- Protect your investment in staff training and in existing
software by using familiar interfaces.
- PbxnFax Server makes faxing as easy as sending or receiving
- No Administrator needed, reduce maintenance through advanced
- Fax enable your entire office/organization